- Minimum high-school diploma or equivalent; Bachelors degree (B. A.) preferred.
- Minimum of three years of administrative/bookkeeping/clerical experience, preferably in a supervisory role.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Google Mail, Calendars and Docs.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Candidate must be a self-starter who can prioritize, problem solve, multi-task, delegate, lead, and motivate with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must be reliable and punctual, flexible, well organized, diplomatic, and able to manage a heavy workload.
- Extreme attention to detail, proofreading skills and accuracy are essential.
- The successful candidate will possess solid verbal and written communication skills and will demonstrate initiative and critical thinking in their work.
- Prior experience working with any type of database (e.g. AS400) is beneficial.
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously with clients, customers, office personnel and contractors.
- Must be professional and have excellent verbal and written communication skills; Excellent grammar and spelling skills required
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
- A professional appearance/presentation.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.