- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least two years of experience with financial analysis, including budget preparation, variance analysis and ability to read and understand financial statements (e.g. P&Ls)
- Familiarity with accounting for multi-location environment is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Google applications
- Attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Parking industry experience a plus
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.