To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Experience - Less than a high school education and a minimal month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Driver’s License - Candidates must possess a valid state driver’s license to be considered for this role.
- Language Ability - Ability to read, write and interpret the English language. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Availability to Work - Special shift requirements, if any, will vary depending on a location's hiring needs. If applicable, availability to work 1st shift, 2nd shift and/or week-ends may be required.
Competency: to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Customer Service – Maintains positive attitude. Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure.
- Ability to operate a two-way radio.
- Ability to maneuver a tram and trailer through parking garages and vehicular traffic.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- The exposure level in the work environment to vehicle emissions is moderate to high
- The exposure level in the work environment to extreme hot/cold temperatures is moderate to high.
- The work environment is subject to all weather conditions including, but not limited to, precipitation and wind.
- The exposure level in the work environment to bright sunlight and nighttime working conditions is high.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers and to communicate with customers and fellow employees.
- The employee is required to sit for long periods of time and reach with hands and arms; stand; walk.
- The employee is also required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch. In addition, the employee is required to twist, turn, stretch, and bend on a continual basis.
- The employee must be able to lift and move 50 pounds or more safely and continuously.
- The employee must be able to move in a relatively quick manner in a crowded and enclosed area.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Peripheral vision and Ability to adjust focus.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.