Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education Required: High School Graduate. Some college a plus.
- Intermediate computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Have a thorough knowledge of all areas of maintenance.
- Ability to perform general repair, electrical, mechanical, and cleaning maintenance.
- Desire a minimum of six months worth of experience in the service industry (maintenance industry preferred), but not required
- Special consideration given to those candidates who have a diverse maintenance background;
- Experience with driving light construction equipment preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proactive with strong problem solving skills and proven customer service skills and must be willing to lead by example.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule.
- License Requirement: Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license with a current address and acceptable driving record.
- May be required to stand for 8-hour shifts while managing employees.
- Must be willing to work in different indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Must be able to at least 50 lbs.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.